UIZ is a future-oriented company with the focus on the sustainable solutions in the fields of the Business Consulting, Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System (GIS), Environment and Water resources. The foundation of the company is inspired by the idea of the European marketplace penetration, where as a starting point the Germany, Berlin (2014) has been chosen. The company is developing the international scope, aiming the customers in Germany and abroad. A group composed of the broad-minded individuals, opened for the new business thinkings, starts its efforts to complete pre-planned ideas created on the basis of the sustainable goals.
The company goal is rounded up in the one statement: “Implementing & bringing to society” service contracts, efficiently and effectively, to the due satisfaction of clients, funding partners’ requirements as well as social needs.
- Data Visualization Project (client: Humanist Association of Germany, HVD)
- Mobile Survey App Project for the water management problems
- Platform-flexible Survey App Development for the affordable water harvesting project in China
- Questionnaire Development for Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Project in Land Cover Change in Ganga River catchment, in India
- Mobile Survey App Development for the purpose of geomarketing
- LUPWY Project-Land Use Plan er Software for CHAL region
- Geochemical Modeling of Contaminants - project for localization, controling and deciphering groundwater
- Project for the Delineating Groundwater Potential Zones
- Groundwater Arsenic Contamination Monitoring Network Optimization
- Morphometric Analysis ( Morar River Basin-India)